Fire department quickly extinguishes pole barn fire.

November 25, 2014

ludington_fire_first_street_nov_25_2014LUDINGTON — Ludington Fire Department was called to a pole barn fire at the Stanley Luskin residence, 703 E. First St. Tuesday afternoon about 1:30 p.m. The fire appeared to have started in the southeast side of the building’s attic. The fire was extinguished in just over 30 minutes of the arrival of firefighters. Fire Chief Jerry Funk said the fire started from an electrical short.

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Legally Speaking: Consent to search

WSCC: I am

Subscribe to MCP via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 21,430 other subscribers