Free Soil man arrested on drug possession warrant.
VICTORY TOWNSHIP – A 27-year-old Free Soil man was arrested by the Mason County Sheriff’s Office on an outstanding felony warrant for possession of cocaine/heroin following a traffic stop Tuesday, April 9, at 4:40 p.m. on US 31 at Fountain Road, according to Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole.
The following is other recent police activity in Mason County:
Monday, April 8, 2019:
– Midnight, (Michigan State Police), a 55-year-old Ludington woman was arrested for retail fraud/shoplifting, Walmart, US 10, Pere Marquette Township.
– 4:22 a.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, US 31 freeway north of the Conrad Road overpass, Amber Township.
– 8:17 a.m., (MCSO), alarm activation, 5800 block of West US 10, Pere Marquette Township.
– 1:30 p.m., (MSP), a 22-year-old Walkerville man was arrested on fugitive warrant, 2000 block of 18th Street, Sheridan Township.
– 3:37 p.m., (MCSO), two-vehicle crash, no injury, US 10 west of Stiles Road, Amber Township.
– 8:53 p.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Scottville Road north of Wilson Road, Custer Township.
– 9 p.m., (MSP), a 58-year-old Ludington man was arrested for operating without a license, US 10 and Meyers Road, Amber Township.
– 9:45 p.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Sugar Grove Road east of Darr Road, Sherman Township.
Tuesday, April 9, 2019:
– 1:07 a.m., (MCSO), alarm activation, 4500 block of West US 10, Amber Township.
– 8:40 a.m., (MCSO), two-vehicle crash, minor injury, US 31 and Johnson Road, Amber Township.
– 9:25 a.m., (MSP), gas drive-off, $44.89 in fuel stolen, 5000 block of US 10, Pere Marquette Township.
– 11:56 a.m., (MCSO), a 38-year-old Muskegon man was arrested following a traffic stop for second-offense driving while license suspended (DWLS), US 10 and Jackson Road, Pere Marquette Township.
– 3:15 p.m., (MSP), fraud, 100 block of Ludington Avenue, city of Ludington.
– 5:12 p.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, Bryant Road and Jebavy Drive, Pere Marquette Township.
– 6:33 p.m., (MCSO), a 28-year-old Ludington woman was cited for DWLS following a traffic stop, Jebavy Drive and Dewey Road, Hamlin Township.
– 9:30 p.m., (MSP), larceny of a wallet, 7000 block of Shoshone Trail, Branch Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.