Drunk driving arrests top police activity.
The following is police activity in Mason County over the weekend:
Friday, April 5, 2019:
– 11:58 p.m., (Michigan State Police), a 51-year-old Flushing, Michigan man was arrested for second-offense driving while license suspended (DWLS), US 10, Amber Township.
– 8:29 p.m,. (MSP), a 39-year-old Muskegon man was arrested for operating while intoxicated (OWI), US 10 and Brye Road, Amber Township.
– 9:41 p.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), car/deer crash, no injury, Victory Drive east of Angling Road, Hamlin Township.
Saturday, April 6, 2019:
– 12:16 a.m., (Ludington Police Department), a 45-year-old Ludington man was arrested for breaking and entering, 100 block of Second Street, City of Ludington.
– 2:07 a.m., (LPD), an 18-year-old Ludington woman was cited following a traffic stop for no operator’s license, Washington Avenue and Dowland Street, City of Ludington.
– 9:30 a.m., (MCSO), illegal dumping, 4900 block of West US 10, Pere Marquette Township. A business owner reported the business’ garbage dumpster was full of someone else’s garbage. The responsible party was unaware the dumpster was not public and removed trash.
– 12:39 p.m., (LPD), a 23-year-old homeless man was arrested on an outstanding warrant, 200 block of East Ludington Avenue, City of Ludington.
– 6:21 p.m., (MCSO), stolen property – a Michigan registration plate, 4400 block of West US 10, Amber Township.
Sunday, April 7, 2019:
– 2:09 a.m., (LPD), a 21-year-old Free Soil man was arrested for OWI, North Delia Street, City of Ludington.
– 6:52 a.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Chauvez Road west of Benedict Road, Pere Marquette Township.
– 11:44 a.m., (MCSO), larceny of food, 2200 block of West US 10, Amber Township. The victim reported A customer failed to pay for two meals at a business.
– 10:56 p.m., (MCSO), hit-and-run crash, no injury, Free Soil Road west of US 31, Grant Township. Deputies responded to a one-vehicle crash. Upon arrival, the driver fled the scene on foot into the woods.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.