Scottville man arrested for felonious assault.
SCOTTVILLE – A 32-year-old Scottville man was arrested for aggravated/felonious assault following a domestic assault investigation Thursday, Feb. 28, at 11:42 p.m. in the 100 block of West Broadway Avenue, according to Undersheriff Derrek Wilson.
He was lodged in the Mason County Jail and has not yet been arraigned in 79th District Court, Wilson said.
The following is other recent police activity in Mason County:
Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019:
– 2:29 p.m., (Ludington Daily News), drug investigation, 1000 block of Pineway Street, City of Ludington.
– 2:37 p.m., (LPD), larceny, 900 block of Lawndale Street, City of Ludington.
– 3:29 p.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), two-vehicle crash, no injuries, US 10 at the US 31 on -ramp, Amber Township.
– 5:01 p.m., (LPD), larceny, 500 block of North Sherman Street, City of Ludington.
Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019:
– 1:05 a.m., (LPD), domestic violence, 700 block of East Ludington Avenue, City of Ludington.
– 10:11 a.m., (LPD), State, Sheriffs’m Chiefs’ Enforcement of Narcotics Team (SSCENT) drug investigation, 100 block of East Foster Street, City of Ludington.
– 10:39 a.m., (LPD), fraud, City of Ludington.
– 11:09 a.m., (MCSO), two-vehicle crash, no injury, Maple Road north of Emerson Lake Drive, Branch Township.
– 7:37 p.m., (LPD), larceny, 900 block of Lawndale Street, City of Ludington.
– 11:25 p.m., (MCSO), a 33-year-old Ludington man was arrested on an outstanding warrant and for driving while license suspended (DWLS) following a traffic stop, Dennis Road near Hansen Road, Amber Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.