DWLS arrest among police activity.
The following is police activity in Mason County Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019:
– 10:28 a.m., (Ludington Police Department), fraud, 900 block of Lawndale Street, City of Ludington.
– 1:10 p.m., (LPD), larceny, 900 block of North Washington Avenue, City of Ludington.
– 6:21 p.m., (LPD), domestic assault, 100 block of Washington Avenue, City of Ludington.
– 7:03 p.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), an 81-year-old Ludington man was arrested for driving while license suspended (DWLS) following a traffic stop, State Street near Reinberg Road, City of Scottville.
– 7:22 p.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injuries, Tuttle Road north of Fountain Road, Sherman Township.
– 11:55 p.m., (Michigan State Police), car/deer crash, Stiles and Hawley roads, Riverton Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.