Pair arrested for probation violation following domestic call.
LOGAN TOWNSHIP – Following a domestic disturbance complaint, a 38-year-old Branch woman and a 48-year-old Branch man were arrested by Mason County sheriff’s deputies for probation violation Monday, Feb. 25, at 9:57 p.m. in the 3000 block of South Masten Road, according to Mason County Undersheriff Derrek Wilson.
The following is other recent police activity in Mason County:
Friday, Feb. 22, 2019:
– 12:13 p.m., (Michigan State Police), a 33-year-old Fountain man was cited for driving an unregistered vehicle, Anderson Road and Victory Drive, Victory Township.
Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019:
– 2 a.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, Chauvez and Custer roads, Custer Township.
– 3:10 a.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, Quarterline and Nuremberg roads, Grant Township.
– 7:46 p.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, Stiles and Townline roads, Victory Township.
Monday, Feb. 25, 2019:
– 12:25 a.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), a 23-year-old Ludington woman was arrested for operating a vehicle without license following a traffic stop, US 10 and Meyers Road, Pere Marquette Township.
– 1:47 a.m., (MCSO), a 29-year-old Bitley man was arrested following a traffic stop for a failure to appear warrant issued in Big Rapids, US 10 and Pere Marquette Highway, Pere Marquette Township.
– 2:34 a.m., (MSP), a 46-year-old Mears man was arrested on a fugitive warrant and for driving while license suspended (DWLS), Fountain Road and US 31, Victory Township.
– 10:48 a.m., (MCSO), a 25-year-old Ludington man was arrested for retail fraud, 5600 block of West US 10, Pere Marquette Township.
– 2:15 p.m., (MCSO), single-vehicle crash, no injury, Fountain Road west of US 31, Victory Township.
– 2:15 p.m., (MCSO), a a 37-year-old Bear Lake man was arrested for DWLS following a reckless driving complaint, Fountain Road near US 31, Victory Township.
– 4:36 p.m., (MSP), larceny of lottery tickets, Meijer gas station, 300 block of US 10, Amber Township. No other information is immediately available.
– 5:02 p.m., (MSP), one-vehicle crash, no injuries, Scottville and Bradshaw roads, Custer Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.