Car/deer crashes on the rise.
The following is recent police activity in Mason County:
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019:
– 2:23 p.m., (Ludington Police Department), fraud, 400 block of North Rath Avenue, City of Ludington.
– 4:50 p.m., (LPD), domestic assault, 600 block of East Melendy Street, City of Ludington.
Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019:
– 7:36 a.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), larceny from a motor vehicle, 6000 block of Russell Street, Pere Marquette Township.
– 8:52 a.m., (Michigan State Police), one-vehicle crash, no injuries, Dennis Road and US 10, Amber Township.
– 2:04 p.m., (MCSO), two-car crash, no injury, US 10 east of Pere Marquette Highway, Pere Marquette Township.
– 7:30 p.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Chauvez Road west of Brye Road, Riverton Township.
– 9 p.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injuries, Scottville Road south of Meisenheimer Road, Eden Township.
Friday, Feb. 22, 2019:
– 3:38 a.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injuries, Scottville Road south of Hawley Road, Eden Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.