Illegal fire results in citation.
SHERIDAN TOWNSHIP – A 45-year-old Fountain man was cited by the Mason County Sheriff’s Office for unlawful disposal of solid waste Tuesday, Feb. 19, shortly before 5:30 p.m. on East Beech Street following a citizen’s 911 call reporting that a person was burning household materials, said Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole.
“The responding deputy noticed a fire with plastics, furniture and various household items burning,” Cole said.
The following is other police activity in Mason County Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019:
– 6:45 a.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Stiles Road south of Groth Road, Victory Township.
– 8:58 a.m., (Ludington Police Department), fraud, 900 block of East Tinkham Avenue, City of Ludington.
– 12:10 p.m., (LPD), criminal sexual conduct, North Delia Street, City of Ludington.
– 2:08 p.m., (LPD), vehicle crash, no injuries, 500 block of East Foster Street, City of Ludington.
– 4:21 p.m., (LPD), disturbance, 600 block of East First Street, City of Ludington.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.