Police investigate copper pipe theft.
The following is recent police activity in Mason County:
Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019:
– 9:10 p.m., (Michigan State Police), a 26-year-old Muskegon man was arrested for operating while intoxicated, US 10, City of Ludington.
Monday, Feb. 18, 2019:
– 6:30 a.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), car/deer crash, no injury, Fountain Road east of Amber Road, Victory Township.
– 6:45 a.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Chauvez and Brye roads, Riverton Township.
– 9:50 a.m., (MCSO), larceny, 3900 block of West Chauvez Road, Riverton Township. The victim reported the theft of copper pipe.
– 10:33 p.m., (MCSO), bond violation arrest, 5700 block of West Johnson Road, Pere Marquette Township. A 26-year-old Ludington man was arrested after he was found to be intoxicated while out of bond from the 79th District Court.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.