Fountain man arrested for assaulting officer.
BRANCH TOWNSHIP – A 53-year-old Fountain man was arrested for a felony of assaulting/resisting/obstructing a police officer Wednesday, Feb. 13, shortly before 8 p.m. in the 6600 block of East US 10 after he allegedly assaulted a Mason County sheriff’s deputy during an investigation involving a child custody matter, according to Mason County Kim Cole
Other recent police activity in Mason County includes:
Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019:
– 10:40 p.m., (Michigan State Police), a 42-year-old Scottville man was arrested on a fugitive warrant, 100 block of Reinberg Road, City of Scottville.
Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019:
– 12:14 a.m., (Ludington Police Department), domestic assault, 1000 block of East Diana Street, City of Ludington.
– 1:08 a.m., (LPD), disturbance, 800 block of North Rowe Street, City of Ludington..
– 6:20 a.m., (MCSO), two-vehicle crash, no injury, Stiles and Hansen roads, Amber Township.
– 7:08 a.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Chauvez Road west of Stiles Road, Riverton Township.
– 7:11 a.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Chauvez Road west of Morton Road, Riverton Township.
– 8:01 a.m., (MCSO), one-vehicle rollover crash, no injury, Pere Marquette Highway and Lenz Road, Pere Marquette Township.
– 10:25 a.m., (MCSO), vehicle slide-off — no damage/no injury, US 10 and Benson Road, Branch Township.
1:50. p.m., (MSP), a 21-year-old Ludington man was cited for driving with an expired license, Pere Marquette Highway and Chauvez Road, Pere Marquette Township.
4:47 p.m., (MSP), damage to property, 4000 block of Victory Corner Road, Victory Township.
5:45 p.m., (MCSO), two-vehicle crash, no injury, Cambridge Road east of Washington Avenue, Pere Marquette Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.