Intoxicated man arrested for urinating in Walmart entrance.
PERE MARQUETTE TOWNSHIP – A 58-year-old Chase, Michigan man was arrested by Mason County sheriff’s deputies Sunday, Jan. 6, at 5:44 p.m., after police responded to a report of a subject urinating in the entrance to Walmart on US 10, according to Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole.
The suspect was “highly intoxicated and consuming alcohol in the building,” Cole said. He was arrested for disorderly person.
Other Mason County Sheriff’s Office activity over the weekend includes:
Friday, Jan. 4, 2019:
– 7:35 a.m., car/deer crash, no injury, Custer and Dewey roads, Sherman Township.
– 2:33 p.m., alarm activation, Amber Township.
– 4:41 p.m., gas drive-off, $14.41 in fuel stolen, Scottville Shell, 100 block of East State Street, City of Scottville.
– 5:56 p.m., car/deer crash, no injury, Scottville Road north of Meisenheimer Road, Eden Township.
– 10:20 p.m., car/deer crash, no injury, Fountain Road east of LaSalle Road, Victory Township.
Saturday, Jan. 5, 2019:
– 7:03 a.m., alarm activation, Amber Township.
– 6:35 p.m., gas drive-off, $6.12 in fuel stolen, Ludington EZ Mart, 5900 block of West US 10, Pere Marquette Township.
Sunday, Jan. 6, 2019:
– 1:01 a.m., damaged property, 7000 block of South Cabana Road, Eden Township. The victim reported a field damaged by a vehicle.
– 12:12 p.m., two-vehicle crash, no injury, US 10 and Jebavy Drive, Pere Marquette Township.
– 6 p.m., car/deer crash, no injury, US 31 freeway south of Meisenheimer Road, Summit Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.