Vandals damage lawn, mailbox.
The following is recent activity of the Mason County Sheriff’s Office:
Monday, Sept. 10, 2018:
– 6:36 a.m., car/deer crash, no injury, Custer and Cable roads, Custer Township.
– 9:28 a.m., larceny of prescription medication, 300 block of South Walhalla Road, Branch Township.
– 6:10 p.m., damaged property – lawn and wellhead, 4800 block of South Eden Lake Road, Eden Township.
Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2018:
– 12:11 a.m., car/deer crash, no injury, Mavis Road east of Custer Road, Sherman Township.
– 10:28 a.m., damaged property – mailbox, 3000 block of East Manales Road, Sherman Township.
– 5:25 p.m., two-vehicle crash, no injury, US 10 west of Benson Road, Branch Township.
– 9:08 p.m., a 64-year-old Ludington woman was arrested on an outstanding probation violation warrant issued in Lake County, 100 block of South Staffon Street, City of Ludington.
The police news is sponsored by ServPro of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac, 231-843-9075, www.servpromanisteeludingtonandcadillac.com.
This story is copyrighted © 2018, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.