Crashes top police activity.
The following is police activity in Mason County Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018:
– 12:44 a.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), car/deer crash, no injuries, Fountain and Dennis roads, Victory Township.
– 3 a.m., (MCSO), one-vehicle crash, no injuries, Conrad Road east of Brye Road, Amber Township.
– 6 a.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injuries, Stiles Road south of Chauvez Road, Riverton Township.
– 12:20 p.m., (Michigan State Police), two-vehicle crash, minor injuries, US 10 and Pere Marquette Highway, Pere Marquette Township.
– 7:25 p.m., (MCSO), damaged fence, First Street and Adams Road, Branch Township.
The police news is sponsored by ServPro of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac, 231-843-9075, www.servpromanisteeludingtonandcadillac.com.
This story is copyrighted © 2018, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.