Fire damages Custer garage.

October 28, 2019

Fire damages Custer garage.


By Rob Alway, Editor-in-Chief.

CUSTER — Fire damaged an unattached garage Monday afternoon at 2353 E. Second Street. When firefighters arrived on scene flames were coming out of front and back ends of the garage which sites on the southeast corner of Madison and Second streets in the village.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the flames inside the brick building.

Responding emergency units included Custer Fire Department, Scottville Fire Department, Branch Fire Department, Mason County Sheriff’s Office, and Life EMS.

This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.

Area Churches