Temporary Counter Clerk, 78th District Court
PART-TIME; NON-EXEMPT; NON-BENEFITED POSITION
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Under the general direction of the Magistrate, provides office support to staff of the 78th District Court. This includes, but is not limited to, providing front counter support to citizens, answering court phones, filing documents, and receiving and logging payments as necessary.
This position is limited to duration of 12 weeks.
POSTED DATE: June 13, 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 21, 2019
POSITION AVAILABILITY: Immediate
CURRENT SALARY: 20 hours per week; $14.4794 per hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides counter and telephone assistance to attorneys, law enforcement, and the general public regarding fines and costs due, court procedures, schedules and specific case information.
- Collects court fines and fees and maintains records of the amounts collected.
- Files court documents according to established court policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent.
- At least six months of experience working in an office environment performing customer service and cashiering functions preferred.
All interested parties should submit cover letter and resume, with references,
to the following address:
Oceana County Administrator’s Office
Attn: Hannah Stark
100 S. State Street, Suite M-4, Hart, MI 49420
Or to [email protected]
Application available for download here.