Felony drunk driving arrest tops police activity.
SCOTTVILLE – A 32-year-old Scottville man was arrested following a traffic stop by Mason County sheriff’s deputies Monday, Aug. 12, at 12:40 p.m. for third-offense operating while intoxicated (OWI) and driving while license suspended (DWLS) at Main and First streets, according to Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole.
Other police activity in Mason County Monday, Aug. 12, 2019 includes:
– 12:03 a.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), a 30-year-old Fountain man was arrested following a 911 call for domestic violence and interfering with a communication device (phone), 1500 block of North Benson Road, Branch Township.
– 10:10 a.m., (MCSO), illegal dumping of vehicle parts in the ditch, Fountain and Meyers roads, Victory Township.
– 12:15 p.m., (MCSO), a 38-year-old Scottville man was arrested for probation violation following a traffic stop, Pere Marquette Highway and Lattin Road, Summit Township.
– 2 p.m., (Michigan State Police), domestic assault, under investigation, 1000 block of Brookridge Road, Amber Township.
– 8:12 p.m., (MCSO), a 36-year-old Bath, Michigan man was arrested for OWI with a high blood alcohol content (BAC), Ludington State Park, Hamlin Township. Deputies responded to a reported reckless/intoxicated driver in the state park.
– 8:51 p.m., (MCSO), damaged property, McDonald’s restaurant, 5300 block of US 10, Pere Marquette Township. Employees reported that a vehicle struck a rail and left the scene.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.