Woman arrested after man finds her sleeping in his vehicle while drunk.
PERE MARQUETTE TOWNSHIP – A 46-year-old Muskegon Heights woman was arrested by Mason County sheriff’s deputies for disorderly person after she was caught by a citizen sleeping in his vehicle while intoxicated in the Pizza Hut parking lot on West US 10 Saturday, Aug. 10, shortly after 8 p.m., according to Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole.
The following is other recent police activity in Mason County over the weekend:
Friday, Aug. 9, 2019:
- 6:10 a.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office) car/deer crash, no injury, US 10 west of Benson Road, Branch Township.
- 1:57 p.m., (MCSO), damaged property, 6100 block of East First Street, Branch Township. The victim reported a window broken in a camper trailer.
- 3:41 p.m., (MCSO), two-vehicle crash, no injury, US 10 west of Dennis Road, Amber Township.
- 5:15 p.m,. (MCSO), two-vehicle crash, no injury, US 10 west of Meyers Road, Pere Marquette Township.
- 7:21 p.m., (MCSO), probation violation arrest, Custer and Millerton roads, Sherman Township. A 30-year-old Custer man was arrested for probation violation following a traffic stop.
- 10:40 p.m., (Michigan State Police), a 36-year-old Ludington woman was arrested on a warrant, US 10 and Pere Marquette Highway, Pere Marquette Township.
Saturday, Aug. 10. 2019:
- 1:01 a.m., (Ludington Police Department), a 38-year-old Allendale man and a 40-year-old Allendale woman were cited for disregarding the breakwater closure, Stearns Park beach, City of Ludington.
- 2:25 a.m., (LPD), a 21-year-old Pentwater man was arrested for operating while intoxicated (OWI), 900 block of Ludington Avenue, City of Ludington.
- 6:38 a.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Free Soil Road and Federal Road 5310015, Free Soil Township.
- 3:13 p.m., (MCSO), a 23-year-old Fountain man was arrested for driving while license suspended (DWLS) following a traffic stop, 2200 block of East 20th Avenue, Sheridan Township.
- 6:45 p.m., (MCSO), one-vehicle crash, no injury, Barothy and Potter roads, Branch Township. A 36 year-old Frankenmuth man was arrested for operating while intoxicated with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) after the vehicle he was operating struck a rock.
- 8:19 p.m., (MCSO), A 43-year-old Canton, Michigan man was arrested after he was stopped by the MCSO Marine Patrol for no life jacket on Lake Michigan and found to have a statewide Friend of the Court warrant out of Lapeer County, Hamlin Township.
- 9:34, p.m., (LPD), a 36-year-old Saginaw woman was arrested for disorderly/public intoxication, 1200 block of North Lakeshore Drive, City of Ludington.
- 9:48 p.m., (MCSO), one-vehicle crash, no injury, Rednalis and Silander roads, Hamlin Township.
Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019:
- 6:20 a.m,. (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Meisenheimer and Deren roads, Summit Township.
- 5:07 p.m., (MCSO), a 23-year-old Ludington woman was arrested for domestic violence and resisting/opposing police, 4700 block of Angling Road, Victory Township.
- 1:25 a.m., (LPD), a 26-year-old Ludington man was arrested for driving without a license and a misdemeanor warrant from Oceana County, 500 block of East Melendy Street, City of Ludington.
- 8:05 p.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, Sugar Grove and Gordon roads, Victory Township.
- 10:18 p.m., (LPD), a 17-year-old Scottville woman was arrested for improper plate, Harrison and Tinkham streets, City of Ludington.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.