4 cited for disregarding breakwater closure.
LUDINGTON – Ludington police issued tickets to four people Thursday, Aug. 8, for disregarding barricades and going onto the north Lake Michigan breakwater, which was closed due to dangerous conditions.
Ticketed were a 30-year-old Calumet City, Illinois man, a 30-year-old Hammond, Indiana man, a 20-year-old Manistee man and a 21-year-old Bessemer City, North Carolina woman.
Other police activity in Mason County Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019 includes:
– 6:54 a.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), car/deer crash, no injury, Scottville Road north of Conrad Road, Riverton Township.
– 8:21 a.m., (MCSO), alarm activation, Riverton Township.
– 9:50 a.m., (MCSO), warrant arrest, 5000 block of Meisenheimer Road, Summit Township. A 26-year-old Ludington woman was arrested on an outstanding Hart Police Department warrant for failure to appear.
– 2 p.m., (Michigan State Police), commercial vehicle violation, Conrad and Brye roads, Amber Township. The case was turned over to MSP’s Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division.
– 7:37 p.m., (MSP), a 33-year-old Ludington man was arrested on a fugitive warrant, Scottville Road and US 31, Custer Township.
– 10 p.m., (MCSO), two-vehicle hit-and-run crash, no injury, Sherman Road near Ivanhoe, Pere Marquette Township.
– 10:56 p.m., (MCSO), two-vehicle crash, no injury, Peterson Road near Fisher Road, Victory Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.