Shoplifting, gas drive-off top police activity.
The following is police activity in Mason County Wednesday, July 10, 2019:
– 12:33 a.m., (Ludington Police Department), a 61-year-old Twin Lake man was arrested on an outstanding bench warrant from the 79th District Court for failure to appear, 9100 block of North Oceana Drive, Oceana County.
– 10:35 a.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), car/deer crash, no injury, Victory and Peterson raods, Victory Township.
– 2:59 p.m., (MCSO), retail fraud/shoplifting, Walmart, 4800 block of West US 10, Pere Marquette Township. The sheriff’s office will forward a warrant request to the Mason County Prosecutor’s Office to issue charges.
– 6:02 p.m., (MCSO), gas drive-off, $26.43 in fuel stolen, Airport EZ Mart, 5400 block of West US 10, Pere Marquette Township.
– 10 p.m., (LPD), a 17-year-old Ludington man was arrested for disorderly conduct, North Harrison Street, City of Ludington.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.