Beach hazard in effect.
Beach hazard in effect.Smith & Eddy Insurance Weather.
Thursday, July 11, 2019The National Weather Service has issued a beach hazard statement, in effect until 8 p.m. tonight. High waves of 3 to 5 feet, along with strong currents are expected, which will create a high swim risk from midday hours through this evening. The north breakwater in Ludington has been closed by the Ludington Police Department due to the conditions.
- Expect cloudy skies through the rest of the day and clear skies this evening.
- High 71; low 50
- Precipitation: 10% day; 10% evening.
- Wind: NNW 13 mph day; N 11 mph evening.
- Humidity: 61% day; 81% evening.
- Sunrise: 6:12 a.m.; sunset: 9:28 p.m.
Friday, July 12, 2019.
- Mostly sunny with thunderstorms late.
- High 79; low 64
- Precipitation: 10% day; 50% evening.
- Wind: WSW 10 mph day; SW 9 mph evening.
- Humidity: 58% day; 68% evening.
- Sunrise: 6:13 a.m.; sunset: 9:27 p.m.
Saturday, July 13, 2019.
The weather is a service of Smith & Eddy Insurance, proudly offering Auto Owners Insurance.
- Mostly sunny.
- High 79; low 55
- Precipitation: 20% day; 10% evening.
- Wind: NW 8 mph day; NE 6 mph evening.
- Humidity: 71% day; 73% evening.
- Sunrise: 6:14 a.m.; sunset: 9:27 p.m.