Police investigate car break-in, theft from building.
The following is recent police activity in Mason County:
Monday, July 8, 2019:
- 12:12 p.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), two-vehicle crash, with minor injury, US 10 and Pere Marquette Highway, Pere Marquette Township.
- 1:47 p.m., (MCSO), littering, 400 block of East Beyer Road, Sherman Township. The victim reported several bags a trash thrown into his field.
- 5:03 p.m., (MCSO), two-vehicle crash, no injury, US 10 west of Jebavy Drive, Pere Marquette Township.
- 8:10 p.m., (MCSO), a 31-year-old Ludington woman was cited for driving while license suspended (DWLS) following a traffic stop, US 10 and Dennis Road Amber Township.
Tuesday, July 9, 2019:
- 12:10 p.m., (Michigan State Police), larceny from a building, 200 block of Fair Oakes Road, Branch Township.
- 5:39 p.m., (MCSO), breaking and entering of a vehicle, M 116 near Piney Ridge Road, Hamlin Township. The victim reported that her purse and its contents were stolen from her vehicle.
- 11:03 p.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, US 31 freeway near Meisenheimer Road, Summit Township.
- 11:06 p.m., (MCSO), warrant arrest, 100 block of North Reinberg Street, City of Scottville. A 45-year-old Mears man was arrested following a 911 call reporting an unwanted person on the property.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.