Man arrested after staggering in and out of US 10-31.
AMBER TOWNSHIP — A 27-year-old Stanwood man was arrested by the Mason County Sheriff’s Office at 8:38 p.m. after a deputy observed a male subject staggering in and out of US 10-31 near Gordon Road on Thursday, July 4. The man was intoxicated and charged with being disorderly.
Other recent police activity for July 4 Mason County includes:
- 12:10 a.m., Michigan State Police (MSP), a 26-year-old Hudsonville woman was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, US 31 and Hansen Road, Custer Township.
- 3 a.m., Mason County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO), a 33-year-old Ludington woman was injured after the all terrain vehicle she was operating overturned after crossing a wooden bridge on private property, 5400 block of West Fisher Road, Hamlin Township.
- 1:50 p.m., MCSO, two vehicle crash, no injuries, Fountain and Beaune roads, Hamlin Township.
- 3:24 p.m., MCSO, single vehicle crash, minor injuries, Meyers Road north of US 10, Amber Township.
- 8:53 p.m., MCSO, a 56-year-old Baldwin man was arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Lake County for a sex offender registry violation following a traffic stop, US 10-31 and Stiles Road, Amber Township.
- 10:15 p.m., MSP, two-vehicle crash, no injuries, Pere Marquette Highway, Pere Marquette Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.