Receiving, concealing warrant arrest tops police activity.
PERE MARQUETTE TOWNSHIP – A 30-year-old Walkerville man was arrested on a felony warrant for receiving and concealing stolen property out of the Grand Blanc Township Police Department following a traffic stop related to a reckless driving complaint Tuesday, July 2, at 9:43 p.m. on Sixth Street east of Pere Marquette Highway, according to Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole.
Other recent police activity in Mason County includes:
Monday, July 1, 2019:
– 10:33 a.m., (Mason County Sheriff’s Office), Damaged property, 5100 block of W. Sixth St (Pere Marquette Township), victim reported vulgar writings on equipment.
– 7:27 p.m., (Michigan State Police), domestic violence, 5000 block of Hesslund Road, Pere Marquette Township.
– 10:17 p.m., (MCSO), a 37-year-old Branch woman was cited for driving while license suspended (DWLS) following a traffic stop, US 10 and Tuttle Road, Custer Township.
Tuesday, July 2, 2019:
– 12:52 p.m., (MCSO), car/deer crash, no injury, US 31 north of Oceana Drive, Summit Township.
– 1:22 p.m., (MCSO), alarm activation, Branch Township.
– 5:40 p.m., (MCSO), larceny, 5100 block of North Birch Road, Sherman Township. The victim reported the theft of a registration plate off a vehicle.
– 6 p.m., (MCSO), one-vehicle crash, no injury, US 10 and Jebavy Drive, Pere Marquette Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.