Police busy with warrant, drunk driving arrests.
The following is recent police activity in Mason County:
Friday, June 7, 2019:
– 1:22 p.m., (Ludington Police Department), a 29-year-old Manistee man was arrested on a bench warrant, Manistee County.
– 1:59 p.m., (LPD), a 28-year-old Hart man was arrested on two bench warrants, 9000 block of North Oceana Drive, Summit Township.
– 9:43 p.m., (LPD), 34-year-old Hart man was arrested on a bench warrant at the Oceana County Jail, City of Hart.
Saturday, June 8, 2019:
– 6:25 p.m., (Michigan State Police), a 50-year-old Scottville woman was arrested for retail fraud, Walmart, Pere Marquette Township.
– 7:45 p.m., (LPD), a 67-year-old Ludington woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated (OWI), West Bryant Road, City of Ludington.
Sunday, June 9, 2019:
– 1:15 a.m., (LPD), a 31-year-old Hazel Park, Michigan woman was arrested for driving while license suspended, West Loomis and South Rath,, City of Ludington.
– 6:47 p.m., (LPD), a 34-year-old Ludington man arrested for OWI, 400 block of South James Street, City of Ludington.
Monday, June 10, 2019:
– 2:53 a.m., (LPD), a 56-year-old Ludington man was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting/obstructing police, 800 block of East Brother Street, City of Ludington.
– 3:27 p.m., (LPD), a 28-year-old Ludington man was arrested for parole violation, 300 block of South Washington Avenue, City of Ludington.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.