Chainsaw theft, break–in arrest among police activity.
The following is recent police activity in Mason County:
Monday, May 13, 2019:
– 10:30 a.m., (Michigan State Police), identity theft, 2000 block of Sherman Road, City of Ludington.
– 5 p.m., (MSP), larceny of a chainsaw, 4000 block of Pere Marquette Highway, Pere Marquette Township.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019:
– 12:28 a.m., (MSP), a 28-year-old Ludington man was cited for illegal burning, 5000 block of Anderson Road, Victory Township.
– 11:08 a.m., (Ludington Police Department), a 39-year-old Ludington woman was arrested on two bench warrants from 79th District Court, 100 block of East Fourth Street, City of Ludington.
– 3:32 p.m., (LPD), a 31-year-old Ludington man was arrested for breaking and entering, 400 block of North Franklin Street, City of Ludington.
– 5:10 p.m., (MSP), felonious assault investigation, 4000 block of Larson Road, Sheridan Township.
– 8:44 p.m., (LPD), a 40-year-old Ludington man was cited for driving with an expired license and failing to yield right-of-way at an intersection, North Washington Avenue and East Dexter Stret, City of Ludington.
– 10:42 p.m., (LPD), a 26-year-old Ludington woman was cited for no registration and no proof of insurance, East Court and North James streets, City of Ludington.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.