Snow and freezing rain later today, early Wednesday.
Smith & Eddy Insurance Weather.
A winter weather advisory has been issued by the National Weather Service from 1 p.m. today to 10 a.m. Wednesday. The forecast is calling for mixed precipitation with snow developing this afternoon and lasting into the evening. Later in the evening and into the early hours of Wednesday morning, snow is expected to be mixed with light freezing rain. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches and ice accumulations of up to 1/10th of an inch are expected.
Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019
- High 27; low 25
- Precipitation: 70% day; 100% evening
- Wind: SSE 13 mph day; ESE 6 mph evening
- Humidity: 62% day; 92% evening
- Sunrise: 8:12 a.m.; sunset: 5:41 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019
- Mainly cloudy with snow showers in the morning. Cloudy later.
- High 29; low 20
- Precipitation: 70% day; 20% evening
- Wind: NNW 10 mph day; NW 4 mph evening.
- Humidity: 93%
- Sunrise: 8:11 a.m.; sunset: 5:42 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 24, 2019
- Occasional snow showers expected with accumulations of less than 1 inch.
- High 23; low 3
- Precipitation: 50% day; 30% evening
- Wind: W 14 mph day; NW 14 mph evening
- Humidity: 82% day; 75% evening
- Sunrise: 8:10 a.m.; sunset: 5:44 p.m.
The weather is a service of Smith & Eddy Insurance, proudly offering Auto Owners Insurance.