Snow and wintry mix expected this evening; freezing rain in the morning.
Smith & Eddy Insurance Weather.
Some snow showers are expected this evening, giving way to a mix of wintry precipitation overnight.
Monday, Jan. 7, 2019
- Windy with freezing rain early changing to rain in the afternoon. Cloudy early in the evening with partial clearing expected.
- High 44; low 34
- Precipitation: 100% day; 20% evening
- Wind: SSE 21 mph day; WSW 13 mph evening
- Humidity: 88%
- Sunrise: 8:19 a.m.; sunset: 5:23 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019
- Rain showers in the morning turning to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. Snow showers possible in the evening before midnight.
- High 37; low 21
- Precipitation: 50% day; 40% evening
- Wind: WSW 14 mph day; NW 16 mph evening
- Humidity: 88% day; 72% evening
- Sunrise: 8:19 a.m.; sunset: 5:24 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2019
- Cloudy with a few flurries or snow showers possible.
- High 24; low 20
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: NW 17 mph day; NNW 13 mph evening
- Humidity: 73%
- Sunrise: 8:19 a.m.; sunset: 5:25 p.m.
The weather is a service of Smith & Eddy Insurance, proudly offering Auto Owners Insurance.