The following is recent activity in Mason County of the Michigan State Police, Hart post:
Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2019:
– 2:50 p.m., two-vehicle crash, no injuries, US 31 and Anthony Road, Summit Township.
– 4:33 p.m., one-vehicle crash, no injuries, Custer and Decker roads, Sherman Township.
Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019:
– 3:37 a.m., a 29-year-old Ludington man was arrested for driving without a license, Dewey and Meyers roads, Hamlin Township.
– 7:18 p.m., car/deer crash, US 10 and Tuttle Road, Custer Township.
– 7:58 p.m., an 18-year-old Ludington woman was arrested for driving without a license, Nelson Road and Pineway Street, City of Ludington.
This story is copyrighted © 2019, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.