Police and fire activity, April 12, 2018.
- 12:04 a.m., Scottville Police Department (SPD) and Mason County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO), shots fired, State Street and Bean Road, City of Scottville.
- 7:27 a.m., Ludington Police Department (LPD), car/deer crash, no injuries, Tinkham Avenue and Sherman Street, City of Ludington.
- 9:51 a.m., Riverton Fire Department (RFD), fire investigation, 3525 West Hawley Road, Riverton Township.
- 10:26 a.m., MCSO, two-vehicle crash, no injury, US10 and Nelson Road, Pere Marquette Township
- 11:10 a.m., MCSO, a 37-year-old Ludington man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from Mason County, 5000 block of South Pere Marquette Highway, Summit Township.
- 10:16 a.m., SPD, Michigan State Police, sexting complaint involving middle school students, Mason County Central Middle School, 310 W. Beryl St., City of Scottville.
- 12:55 p.m., LPD, missing person, 400 block of South Harrison Street, City of Ludington.
- 1:32 p.m., MCSO, car/deer crash, no injuries, Fountain and Darr roads, Sherman Township.
- 3:50 p.m., MCSO, vehicle crash, no injuries, 100 block of West State Street, City of Scottville.
- 4:08 p.m., RFD, illegal burn, Brye and Anthony roads, Riverton Township.
- 5:58 p.m., LPD, suspicious situation, 700 block of North Lakeshore Drive., City of Ludington.
- 7:10 p.m., MCSO, suspicious situation, 6500 block of West Virnetta Drive, Pere Marquette Township.
- 8:58 p.m., MCSO, car/deer crash, no injuries, US 31 north of Oceana Drive, Summit Township.
The police and fire news is sponsored by ServPro of Manistee, Ludington and Cadillac, 231-843-9075, www.servpromanisteeludingtonandcadillac.com.
This story is copyrighted © 2018, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.