Recent arraignments include home invasion.
By Allison Scarbrough, Editor.
LUDINGTON — The following were arraigned recently in 79th District Court:
– Joseph Michael LeClair, 57, no address listed, was arrested April 5 by the Michigan State Police (MSP) for felonies of second-degree home invasion, larceny in a building and fourth-offense habitual offender and a misdemeanor of malicious destruction of property $200-$1,000. Preliminary exam: April 25 at 11:15 a.m. Bail: $15,000/10 percent.
– Adam Lee Passarelli, 39, no address listed, was arrested March 24 by the Mason County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) for felonies of assault with intent to do great bodily harm, third-offense domestic violence and fourth-offense habitual offender. Preliminary exam: April 25 at 11:15 a.m. Bail: $10,000/cash/surety.
– Jessica Marie Curtin, 28, of 6109 S. Brye Rd., Riverton Township; Ludington Police Department (LPD); marijuana possession. Pretrial: April 23 at 9:45 a.m. Bail: $2,500/personal.
– Jenna Diane Myers, 24, of 1245 N. LaSalle Rd., Amber Township; second-degree retail fraud (shoplifting). Pretrial: May 7 at 9:30 a.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
– Ashley June Edgington, 35, of 5219 N. Jebavy Dr., Hamlin Township; MCSO; domestic violence. Pretrial: April 16 at 9:30 a.m. Bail: $2,500/personal.
– Jon Eric Lusk, 37, of 207 S. Park, Ludington; MCSO; operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Pretrial: April 30 at 11:15 a.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
This story is copyrighted © 2018, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.