Pot left on stove causes smoke damage.

May 26, 2017

Pot left on stove causes smoke damage. 

By Rob Alway, Editor-in-Chief.

LUDINGTON — A cooking pot left on a stove in the house at 805 N. Rath Ave., caused some smoke damage to the home and a visit from the Ludington Fire Department Friday afternoon. Fire Chief Jerry Funk said there was no fire damage to the house and just some smoke.

Firefighters used fans to remove the smoke from the house. There were no injuries.

Story and photograph are copyrighted © 2017, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Subscribe to MCP via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 21,578 other subscribers