The following is recent police activity in Mason County:
Wednesday, March 15, 2017:
– 3 a.m., (Michigan State Police), alarm activation, 3000 block of US 10, Amber Township.
Thursday, March 16, 2017:
– 12:04 p.m., (Ludington Police Department), vehicle crash, no injuries, East Ludington Avenue and North Harrison Street, City of Ludington.
– 2:38 p.m., (LPD), assault, North Atkinson Drive, City of Ludington.
– 4:40 p.m., (MSP), civil dispute, 100 block of West Hawley Road, Riverton Township.
– 7:09 p.m., (LPD), controlled substance/drugs, Stearns Road and West Ludington Avenue, City of Ludington.
– 10:33 p.m., (MSP), car/deer crash, North Custer Road near Sugar Grove Road, Custer Township.
Friday, March 17, 2017:
– 2:30 a.m., (MSP), a 26-year-old Branch man was arrested for driving while license suspended (DWLS), US 10 near Reek Road, Custer Township.
The police news is sponsored by ServPro with offices in Ludington, Manistee and Cadillac, 231-843-9075, www.servpromanisteeludingtonandcadillac.com.
This story is copyrighted © 2017 by Media Group 31, LLC and may not be reproduced without its expressed written consent. Please see Use Terms on this page for more details.