Home invasion, firearms charges top 79th District Court arraignments.
By Alan Neushwander. Contributing Writer.
LUDINGTON — The following were recently arraigned in 79th District Court:
– Daniel John Horowski, 33, of 3028 Piney Ridge Rd., Hamlin Township, was arrested Feb. 9 by Michigan State Police (MSP) on felony charges of first-degree home invasion and fourth-offense habitual offender. Preliminary hearing: March 1 at 11:15 a.m. Bail: $15,000 cash/surety.
– Nathaniel Patrick Mohr, 23, of 3868 E. Decker Rd., Sherman Township, was arrested Feb. 11 by MSP on felony charges of carrying a concealed weapon and purchase/possess/carry/transport a firearm without a license. Preliminary hearing: March 1 at 11:15 a.m. Bail: $5,000/10 percent.
– Christine Anne Day, 24, of 811 E. Dowland St., Ludington; Feb. 11; Mason County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO); domestic violence. Pretrial: March 27 at 1:30 p.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
– Natalie Rose Britz, 19, of 604 E. Loomis St., Ludington; Feb. 9; MCSO; possession of marijuana. Pretrial: March 20 at 9:45 a.m. Bail: $2,500 personal.
– Christopher William Marcott, 32, of 2693 N. Victory Corners Rd., Victory Township; Feb. 12; MCSO; operating a vehicle while intoxicated (OWI). Pretrial: March 20 at 11:45 a.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
– Daniel Caleb Littlefield, 39, of 826 N. Rath Ave., Ludington; Feb. 11; Ludington Police Department (LPD); OWI. Pretrial: March 20 at 2:30 p.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
– Sheila Evink, 43, of 2226 Third St., Fennville; Feb. 10; MSP; driving while license suspended (DWLS). Pretrial: March 20 at 11:15 a.m. Bail: $7,500/10 percent.
This story is copyrighted © 2017 by Media Group 31, LLC and may not be reproduced without its expressed written consent. Please see Use Terms on this page for more details. Photos are the property of the Mason County Jail used with permission.