Firefighters save Victory home.

December 3, 2016

Firefighters save Victory home.

#MasonCountyNews.

By Rob Alway, editor-in-chief.

VICTORY TOWNSHIP — Firefighters and law enforcement were called to 2159 N. Gordon Road Saturday about noon for a house fire. The home owner, Randall McKenney, told sheriff deputies that he was outside wrapping Christmas presents when he discovered smoke coming from the eaves and the area around the chimney. Everyone got out of the wood-heated house safely. 

Firefighters from Scottville, Hamlin, and Custer fire departments quickly extinguished the fire, containing it to the attic. 

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Area Churches

Legally Speaking: Consent to search

Subscribe to MCP via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 21,498 other subscribers