Snow showers likely this afternoon, less than an inch.

December 30, 2014

URKAupdateThe weather is brought to you by Urka Auto Center, 3736 W. U.S. 10, Ludington, www.urkaautos.com.

Tuesday, Dec. 30, 2014: Snow showers likely, mainly between 3 and 4 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. West northwest wind 14 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Tonight: Snow showers likely, mainly between 7 and 8 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Sunset: 5:17 p.m. 

Sunrise: 8:21 a.m. 

Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2014: A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -3. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 18 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. New Year’s Eve: A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Windy, with a west southwest wind 25 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.

New Year’s Day: A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 8 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 23 mph. Thursday night: Snow showers likely, mainly after 8 p.m. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Area Churches

Subscribe to MCP via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 21,569 other subscribers