Furnace causes smoke in business

May 22, 2014

20140522-115430-42870241.jpg

PERE MARQUETTE TWP. — A furnace on the roof of Rent-A-Center resulted in smoke filling up the U.S. 10 business Thursday morning. Pere Marquette and Ludington fire departments were called to the building and were on scene for about 20 minutes.

P.M. Assistant Chief Denny Grant said he re commended the business have a technician inspect the unit.

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Legally Speaking: Consent to search

Subscribe to MCP via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 21,317 other subscribers