Chimney fire

March 2, 2014

Scottville Fire Department

AMBER TWP. — Scottville Fire Dept. responded to a chimney fire today at a home at 2455 W. Conrad Rd., just west of Stiles Road. Fire Chief Dale Larr said the chimney was clogged up and was a challenge to clean out. The house has a single occupant. Larr said it is owned by Jim Jabrocki.

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Legally Speaking: Consent to search

Subscribe to MCP via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 21,326 other subscribers