Mostly cloudy this afternoon, snow tonight

December 19, 2013

superior electric 250Here is today’s weather forecast, sponsored by Superior Electric:

Today: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of precipitation, high temperature of 32 degrees F. Wind, north-northeast at 7 mph. Tonight, 70% chance of snow, 1 to 3 inches, with a low temperature of 24.

Sunset: 5:10 p.m.

Tomorrow: Sunrise, 8:17 a.m. High temperature of 27 degrees with a 70% chance of snow showers. Wind, northeast at 13 mph. Low temperature tomorrow night at 24 degrees with cloudy skies.

Weekend: The first weekend of winter will include cloudy skies on Saturday with high temperature of 31 and low temperature of 29 with only a 20% chance of snow, wind, east-southeast at 7 mph. Sunday, there is an 80% chance of snow with high temperature of 31 and low of 20.

The outdoor report for Mason County is sponsored by Superior Electric of Ludington: 231-845-0126; www.supelectric.com.

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Area Churches

Subscribe to MCP via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 21,562 other subscribers