Custer Township house fire

April 9, 2013

20130409-141446.jpg

By Rob Alway, Editor-in-Chief.

CUSTER TWP. — Greg Robison was working in his pole barn when he came out to see smoke coming from his house. He called 911 and started getting his animals and possessions out of the house at 1489 S. Darr Rd. Flames were initially reported to be showing at the time of the call, shortly before 2 p.m. Custer, Scottville and Riverton fire departments were on scene and were able to extinguish the fire quickly.

Robison said he didn’t know for sure what may have started the fire. He said the house does have a wood stove that he used earlier in the day. Life EMS ambulance was called to the scene to assist Robison. He was not transported to the hospital and remained on the scene.

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Legally Speaking: Consent to search

Subscribe to MCP via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 21,323 other subscribers