Fire at Ramada

October 31, 2012

AMBER TWP. — Firefighters quickly extinguished a room fire at the Ramada Inn Wednesday afternoon. The fire was reported about 4 p.m. at the hotel located at the corner of U.S. 10-31 and Brye Road.

Pere Marquette Twp. and Ludington fire departments were called to the scene.

“The hotel staff was doing some maintenance to room 126 on the first floor,” PM Fire Chief Larry Gaylord said. “There was a portable heater in the room, which got to close to a bed mattress, which caught on fire. The occupants of the next room actually discovered the fire and started to put it out.”

Gaylord said fire damage was limited to the mattress but the room suffered smoke damage. Smoke also filled the first floor of the hotel.

Firefighters were on scene less than an hour.

 

Story and photos by Rob Alway, Editor-in-Chief

72 Responses to Fire at Ramada

  1. Pingback: mandolin picks
  2. Pingback: insurance cheap
  3. Pingback: silk pajamas
  4. Pingback: webcam porno
  5. Pingback: banheiras
  6. Pingback: our website
  7. Pingback: Watch NBA Live
  8. Pingback: quinoa recipes
  9. Pingback: Gym Shorts
  10. Pingback: yspro.ne.jp
  11. Pingback: great products
  12. Pingback: porno
  13. Pingback: use this link
  14. Pingback: her latest blog
  15. Pingback: Skydiving NYC
  16. Pingback: medora centre
  17. Pingback: movie2k
  18. Pingback: Seo
  19. Pingback: click here
  20. Pingback: read more
  21. Pingback: my company
  22. Pingback: original site
  23. Pingback: blackjack
  24. Pingback: More Bonuses
  25. Pingback: Continued
  26. Pingback: Discover More
  27. Pingback: click resources
  28. Pingback: content
  29. Pingback: see post

Leave a Reply

Ludington Athletic Club Gym Bears