79th District Court arraignments, posted July 11, 2018.
By Allison Scarbrough, Editor.
LUDINGTON — The following were arraigned recently in 79th District Court:
– Benjamin W. Hasbrouck, 25, of 100 W. Washington, Chicago; Ludinton Police Department (LPD); operating while intoxicated (OWI). Pretrial: Aug. 13 at 11:30 a.m. Bail: $3,500/10 percent.
– Anthony Joseph Pignatelli, 33, of 617 Maxine Dr., Davison, Michigan; Mason County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO); marijuana possession. Pretrial: July 30 at 2:30 p.m. Bail: $2,500/10 percent.
– Danny Jo Shannon, 36, of 300 S. Washington Ave., Ludington; MCSO; disorderly person – drunk. Pretrial: July 23 at 11:30 a.m. Bail: $1,500/10 percent.
– Jaqueline Martinez, 27, of 4049 W. Tyler Rd., Hart; LPD; disorderly – public intoxication and disorderly – fighting. Pretrial: July 16 at 10 a.m. Bail: $1,500/personal.
– Brent Norman Ginter, 25, no address listed; MSCO; driving while license suspended (DWLS). Pretrial: July 23 at 2:15 p.m. Bail: $2,500/cash.
This story is copyrighted © 2018, all rights reserved by Media Group 31, LLC, PO Box 21, Scottville, MI 49454. No portion of this story or images may be reproduced in any way, including print or broadcast, without expressed written consent.