Summer Employment 2017
West Shore Bank is accepting applications for Summer Tellers in our branches.
The Teller is responsible for processing routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing loan payment and money transfers, and promoting the Bank’s products and services.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old and have completed one year of college
- Proficient interpersonal relations, verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient analytical & mathematics skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to operate various office machines
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. of coin
This is a temporary position which runs from late May to the middle of August.
If you are qualified, please complete an online application at www.westshorebank.com or send a resume to:
P.O. Box 627
Ludington, MI 49431
M/F/Vet/Disabled/Minority/National Origin/Religion/Sexual Orientation/GenderIdentity