Freeze warning over night.
Freeze warning over night. Smith & Eddy Insurance Weather.
A freeze warning is in effect from 2 to 8 a.m., Saturday, May 11. Light wind in combination with mostly clear skies will cause temperatures to fall to near 30 degrees after midnight. Most areas will likely have two to three hours at or below freezing early Saturday morning. A “killing freeze” (temperatures below 28 degrees for three hours) does not seem likely, according to the National Weather Service. Sensitive vegetation will be damaged if not covered, brought indoors, or otherwise protected from the cold temperatures.Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Sunshine and clouds mixed.
- High 59; low 36.
- Precipitation: 54% day; 65% evening.
- Wind: SSW 8 mph day; SSE 6 mph evening.
- Humidity: 54% day; 65% evening
- Sunrise: 6:23 a.m.; sunset: 8:59 p.m.
Sunday, May 12, 2019
- Cloudy with rain possible.
- High 57; low 38
- Precipitation: 20% day; 40% evening.
- Wind: ENE 7 mph day; NNE 6 mph evening.
- Humidity: 55% day; 78% evening.
- Sunrise: 6:22 a.m.; sunset: 9 p.m.
Monday, May 13, 2019
The weather is a service of Smith & Eddy Insurance, proudly offering Auto Owners Insurance.
- Partly cloudy.
- High 58; low 39
- Precipitation: 20% day; 10% evening.
- Wind: N 11 mph day; N 8 mph evening.
- Humidity: 60% day; 73% evening.
- Sunrise: 6:21 a.m.; sunset: 9:02 p.m.