Steam on roof likely reason for fire dept. response.

July 11, 2016

#MasonCountyNews #Scottville

SCOTTVILLE –Scottville and Custer fire departments were called to 213 W. Beryl St. shortly after 1 p.m. Monday for a report of smoke coming from the eaves. Upon arrival firefighters determined that it was likely the 911 caller, a neighbor, had seen steam coming off the roof, moisture evaporating once the sun came out after the morning rainfall. 

The residence is owned by Butch and Ellie Claveau. 

Help Fund Local News

Please consider helping us keep local news active by sending a PayPal payment.

Legally Speaking: Consent to search

Subscribe to MCP via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 21,280 other subscribers