LUDINGTON – The following activity took place over the past week in the 79th District Court at the Mason County Courthouse.
- Raymond David Spyker, 29, 503 W. U.S. 10, Amber Twp., was found guilty on Dec. 18 for larceny. He was sentenced to 1 year discretionary jail for 2 years and given a $902.59 fine. An additional charge of larceny in a building was dismissed.
- Eric Charles Golembiewski, 30, 310 W. Fourth St., Scottville, was arrested on Dec. 30 by Mason County Sheriff’s Office for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, third offense. He was ordered to pay $7,500 in bail and is scheduled for a preliminary examination at 11:15 a.m. on Jan. 9.
- Anthony Lee Knight, 29, 610 N. Melendy St., Ludington, was arrested Dec. 30 by MCSO for zero tolerance. Bail: $1,500. Pre: Jan. 2, 1:30 p.m.
- Heather Marie Vinton, 37, 1173 Gary St., Ludington, was arrested Dec. 31 by Ludington Police Dept. for assault with a dangerous weapon. Bail: $7,500. Pre: Jan. 9, 11:15 a.m.
- Kevin Dale Douglas, 55, 8510 25 4 Lane, Rapid River, Mich., was arrested Dec. 22 for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and carrying a concealed weapon while intoxicated. Bond: $2,500. Pre: Jan. 28, 11:30 a.m.
- William Craig Buchanan II, 26, 7736 W. Fox Rd., Mears, was arrested Jan. 1 by MCSO for unlawfully driving a motor vehicle. Bail: $7,500. Pre: Jan. 16, 11:15 a.m.
- Mark Vincent Schwab, 54, 3065 N. Reed Rd., Fountain, was arrested Dec. 24 by MCSO for retail fraud third degree. Bail: $1,500. Pre: Feb. 4, 9:45 a.m.
- Goldie Anna Hajdu, 35, 4604 S. Pere Marquette Hwy., Pere Marquette Twp., was arrested Nov. 16 by MCSO for reckless driving. Bail: $1,500. Pre: Jan. 28, 1:45 p.m.
- Steven Patrick Swantek, 45, 6716 E. Sherman Rd., Fountain, was arrested Dec. 23 by MCSO for aggravated assault, domestic. Bail: $10,000. Pre: Feb. 4, 1:30 p.m.
- Richard Patrick Winters, 43, 149 S. Stephens Rd., Sherman Twp., was arrested Jan. 1 by MCSO for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bail: $2,500. Pre; Feb. 4, 9:30 a.m.